Oldie




Sweater: Gift (Zara), Scarf: Primark, Shorts: H&M

These pictures are from a while ago, when the landscape was still covered with snow. I wasn't sure if I wanted to share them with you, but decided to do it anyway. What do you think?

And I am sorry for the lack of posts nowadays. Work is taking up most of my time, and since I want to enjoy everything to the max, I couldn't find time to update my blog. But I'll show you pictures of my european adventures as soon as possible, so stay tuned! I just came back from Venice, which was pretty amazing!
Courtney said...

love the scarf!

Also, I just thought I'd let you know I'm giving away a Clarisonic Mia on my blog! I'd love it if you could check it out on my blog. You can gain up to 10 entries! Here’s a link xx
http://daisy--meadow.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveaway-clarisonic-mia.html

Anonymous said...

love this scarf

Izzy said...

this is so cute :) love all the knits with the contrasting leather shorts!

metallicpaws.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

Love the color of this scarf!

http://fashionroll.net

Nikki said...

Love your scarf and jumper! You look so pretty:) Xx

coco said...

like !

Unknown said...

Lovely otfit! And very nice the scarf, that give to your outfit a touch of colour! Baci dall'Italia, Paolo

DailyGlamour said...

nice simple outfit !! Come to see my blog and follow me if you love it !
xo

Squared said...

thanks for leaving us such a sweet comment <3!
Really like your blog and you have a very nice style!! Let's follow each other<3

Jan said...

Ah ik blijf die shorts leuk vinden!
&Die jumper staat er erg goed bij!

Kaisu said...

love your blog and your style! :)

Crosswire Dreamers said...

Love the colour of the blazer, it looks great on you!
xx

http://crosswiredreamers.blogspot.com/

SpryOnTheWall said...

So pretty, love the scarf!

Unknown said...

Very feminine.

See this Tax Lawyer video
Tax Attorney

.